Friday, February 28, 2014

I Don’t Care About The Mercedes-Benz E63 Wagon Anymore

2014-jaguar-xfr-s-sportbrake-15

 

I'm known for dumping on wagons constantly, but I think it's important to understand the difference between what I report on, and my own tastes. Take, for example, this car, the Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake.

This car is basically irrelevant. We're not going to get it in North America. It will be sold in limited quantities in Europe, and nobody would actually buy it in any meaningful numbers here. From a business standpoint for North America, it's a non-starter.

And I love it. Now that the E63 AMG is all-wheel drive, where else can you get a blown V8 putting down 550 horsepower in a station wagon body?

 

2014-jaguar-xfr-s-sportbrake-17 2014-jaguar-xfr-s-sportbrake-15 2014-jaguar-xfr-s-sportbrake-14 2014-jaguar-xfr-s-sportbrake-12 2014-jaguar-xfr-s-sportbrake-09 2014-jaguar-xfr-s-sportbrake-20

from The Truth About Cars http://ift.tt/Jh8LjA

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive