Friday, May 1, 2015

QOTD: What Car Would You Never Buy For No Other Reason Than “Because”?

Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 7.15.01 AM

Cadillac clickbait? Maybe. But, that's not what I'm aiming for.

One of our Facebook likers said he'd never buy an ATS and "can't even give you a good reason why not." Interesting. I have a few cars like that, too.

On the incredibly exotic end of the automotive spectrum, I would never buy a McLaren. Sure, they are wonders of automotive advancement and when I got to ride shotgun in the MP4-12C I was ecstatic. The performance is immense. The feeling of acceleration and handling is mind boggling. And, no matter how much money I may have in the future, I would absolutely never buy one and I'm not sure why.

Coming back down to Earth, I would never buy a Chevrolet or GMC full-size truck. They're capable, quiet, and at least the Sierra is handsome (the Silverado looks too much like a Michael Bay-era Transformer for my liking). And no matter how much money GM put on the hood or how many options I could get for free or money I could save over an equivalent Ford or Ram, I'd never have a full-size pickup from GM. I can't tell you why because I don't really know.

So, Best & Brightest, what perfectly good car on the market today would you never buy "just because"?

The post QOTD: What Car Would You Never Buy For No Other Reason Than "Because"? appeared first on The Truth About Cars.



from The Truth About Cars http://ift.tt/Jh8LjA

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive