Thursday, January 31, 2013

TTAC Future Writers: Help Me!

TTAC's Managing Editor Derek Kreindler shocked me with the news that he will undergo a life-threatening operation on Monday: His tonsils will be removed.  Should his doctor not know what he is doing, now he does.

Derek had even more shocking news for me: He will be out all week, nursing his removed tonsils with the vanilla ice cream they had promised me when my tonsils came out at age five. They never gave me the ice cream, but leaving me alone at the helm of TTAC, Derek gives me a big problem.  You, Future Writers, can help:

Yesterday, I gave you your first assignment, with a deadline of February 9. Would it be at possible if you could send in the stor (you have the secret email address) a bit earlier? Like Monday? How about Tuesday then? Some of you already sent in theirs, and beating deadline will always be rewarded. Maybe, just maybe, the stories will be so good that we won't need Derek when he comes back sans tonsils? Just kidding, Derek, just kidding. We love you, even without those  …. things.



from The Truth About Cars http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive