Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fully Electric 2015 Ford F-150 to Cost $350, You Won’t Fit in It

This 2015 Ford F-150 is electric, made of plastic, and costs $350

I begged my parents for a Power Wheels from the moment I could speak; they resisted my tantrums. Six years later, my insolent brother, whose indifference towards Power Wheels was palpable, got one on a whim. The yellow Jeep grew a thick coat of dust, unused, in my parents' garage. I've mended fences with my brother and forgiven my parents, but it still stings a bit. My little brother didn't get this bad-ass Ford F-150, though. If he had, we probably wouldn't be speaking to each other.

READ THIS: Undercover 2015 Ford F-150s worked in a mine for years

This 2015 Ford F-150 is electric, made of plastic, and costs $350

Fisher-Price compelled Ford's engineers to give them the styling details a full nine months before the real aluminum-bodied truck debuted at the Detroit Auto Show. So in addition to working undercover in a mine for years and secretly racing at the Baja 1000, there were little 2015 F-150 mules wheeling around the Fisher-Price offices (at no more than 5 mph—there's a governor). Hopefully it was wearing camo.

It'll be a cool $349.99, and it's on sale in September.



TRUE OR FALSE: The new aluminum F-150 is made of aluminum



from Car and Driver Blog http://ift.tt/nSHy27

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive