Thursday, September 27, 2012

“Boy, I Really Want A Front-Drive BMW”, Said Nobody: Paris 2012 Live Shots

I'm not one who identifies as a "wrong-wheel drive" Nazi like most people with zero performance driving experience online car enthusiasts are, but to me, this is not a BMW. I'm sure it will be a great car, with a very cool three-cylinder powertrain and a nice interior. It would probably make a lot of sense for someone like myself, given that it's a plug-in car. But to me, this is BMW. Not a hybrid city car.

bmw-concept-active-tourer-11 bmw-concept-active-tourer-10 bmw-concept-active-tourer-06 bmw-concept-active-tourer-03 bmw-concept-active-tourer-02

from The Truth About Cars http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive