Last year, my pals at Third Rock Events threw a brilliant rooftop party in Charlotte, NC for about five hundred of their closest friends. Even constant rain didn't stop the show. I'm still trying to figure out how I went back to the hotel alone from that one; the women were all gorgeous and highly inebriated. Oh yeah, I remember now: because Bark made me stick around to help clean up.
Good news: the party's on again this year. $40 for unlimited food, beer and vodka. Our own Caroline Ellis will be working as a hospitality girl. So, you know, be hospitable to her. This time it's at Charlotte Trolley on August 9th, from 7PM to 1AM. Follow 3rd Rock on Facebook for more details. As soon as the party's over, Bark and I will be heading to VIR to take part in an actual Guinness World Records attempt. Come hang out with us and meet some of Charlotte's most exciting people!
from The Truth About Cars http://ift.tt/Jh8LjA
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment