Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Who’s Going To Give You The Damn Manual?

Manual - Picture  courtesy iwillraceu.wordpress.com

When I saw the TTAC alias "gimmeamanual" the first time, I thought the guy wanted a stick. Today, I received an email from someone called  JustGiveMeTheDamnManual. Again, I thought he must despise the automatic, and must want a stick shift real bad.  Then, I visited his website.

According to the email from TTAC reader Jay Pisty, his website Justgivemethedamnmalnual.com  has "a little over 2,000 owner's manuals online." The fruits of Jay's manual labor will be more plentiful down the road: "I don't have everything yet but I am working on it," Jay says.

If you are one of the many used car buys that did not find the damn manual in the glove box, this site is worth a visit.  It will give you PDFs of owner's manuals from Acura all the way to Volvo.

Just be a little careful.  What looks like a navigation menu at the bottom is cleverly packaged advertising that leads you to less useful parts of the Internet. Also, I was not allowed to investigate the site further. At the top, it clearly states: "No registration, no B.S."



from The Truth About Cars http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive