Thursday, June 27, 2013

Craigslist Crapwagon Outtake: Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

3Nb3q33H75Ne5q45Mcd6n4e571bdc89051501

While Doug and I are preparing our next installment of "Derek and Doug's Fantastic Crapwagons", this gem came across my desk thanks to a sharp-eyed reader.

The car in question is a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, a rare bird that was never ever sold here in Canada. The seller says it doesn't have a drivetrain, but it's only $800. If you're lucky, you might be able to sell those godawful wheels and find a junked DSM powertrain from a wreckers and make a nice Lemons car.

Lacking any extra space, I can't buy it, even though it's tantalizingly close to me in Ann Arbor, MI. But someone should. I'd hate to see this thing go to the scrapyard.



from The Truth About Cars http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive