Sunday, May 4, 2014

LeMons Update

MISC LEMONS 302 (Large)

We lost about 130 minutes due to fuel problems yesterday, but we aren't out of the game entirely.

Our four-man driver team has been rotating pretty well. Noted controversialist and jazzman Bark M. started the race off for us and climbed the standings pretty well until he was sidelined with a problem that we eventually traced to the failure of both our BMW's fuel pumps.

Once that was repaired, I sat in and set a 2:00.051 lap which made us the eighth fastest car at that point. Then we lost fuel pressure again. After that was fixed, I went back out and unlapped us on the lead car. In eighty minutes of driving, I didn't have a single car get by me and hold the position. We might not have been the fastest car on track but we were close.

This morning, while your humble author overslept, our third driver, John, busted out a 1:58.7. So I guess I'd better get to the race and see what I can do :)



from The Truth About Cars http://ift.tt/Jh8LjA

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive