Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012 Ultimate Track Car Challenge Winner Mike Skeen Shows You How To Drive

Click here to view the embedded video.

A few years ago I got a Civic Si race car around VIR in about 2:12 and I thought I was really doing something, man. Had Mike Skeen been at the track that day, he would have had time to cross the line, stop his car, get out, remove his helmet, and have a short sip of The Kraken Rum Gatorade before I trundled past in my little econocar. We'll have coverage and highlights from this event tomorrow, but in the meantime, watch this video. It will show you just how fast driving is really done: with economical hand motions, solid control inputs, and an utterly fearless mentality.



from The Truth About Cars http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive