Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Interview: Former F1 Driver and Two-Time Le Mans Winner Hans-Joachim Stuck

What I'd Do Differently: Hans-Joachim Stuck

C/D: What cars are in your garage?

H-JS: A VW Touareg diesel, a VW Tiguan diesel, and a Škoda Yeti.

C/D: You crashed an Audi R8 and sustained head injuries at the Nürburgring two years ago. Have you completely recovered?

H-JS: Everything is better than before the crash. I was 10 days in hospital. It gave me some rest after 43 years of nonstop action. So that's when I made the decision to finish my career by racing one last time with both my sons [Ferdinand and Johannes] at the 24 Hours of Nürburgring, where I first started my career in 1969. We drove a Lamborghini Gallardo [LP600 GT3]. Fantastic.

(more…)



from Car and Driver Blog http://blog.caranddriver.com




ifttt puts the internet to work for you. via task 647533

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive