Saturday, August 11, 2012

Question: What Car Would You Drive In the Year of Your Birth Rally?

The concept behind the Year of Your Birth Rally is simple: you must drive a vehicle with a model year the same as your own. Nick Pon, Assistant Perp of the 24 Hours of LeMons, created the idea and swears he's going to organize such a rally someday. He was born in 1980, which means he has a vast array of terrible-yet-great Malaise Era machinery to choose from. I was born in 1966, which means I could drive my '66 Dodge A100… or a '66 Beaumont. What would you drive?
I asked this question at another site a couple of years back and got some good responses… and a whole bunch of lame ones. I think this group of readers can do better.



from The Truth About Cars http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive