Saturday, August 11, 2012

Junkyard Find: Mystery Old-School Custom

I plan to visit the Brain-Melting Colorado Junkyard later today (to discuss the purchase of a certain early-50s machine I covet), and that means I'll have a chance to ask the proprietor a question that's been bugging me for over a month: What is this mysterious vehicle in your yard?
In the meantime, however, I'd like to hear some theories from the TTAC readers about what sort of car this apparent 1950s custom convertible might be based on.
I wasn't able to get the hood open, so I don't know what sort of engine (if any) once powered this machine. Quick, what is it?

05 - Mystery 1950s Custom Down On the Junkyard - Pictures courtesy of Murilee Martin 01 - Mystery 1950s Custom Down On the Junkyard - Pictures courtesy of Murilee Martin 02 - Mystery 1950s Custom Down On the Junkyard - Pictures courtesy of Murilee Martin 03 - Mystery 1950s Custom Down On the Junkyard - Pictures courtesy of Murilee Martin 04 - Mystery 1950s Custom Down On the Junkyard - Pictures courtesy of Murilee Martin

from The Truth About Cars http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive