Wednesday, October 29, 2008

VW Bus with Porsche Turbo Engine


What if your Porsche 911 just doesn’t have enough leg room for you, your kids, and some groceries? But you still like getting around to your errands lighting turbo quick. Well if you have lots of money and I do mean lots, you can get the best of both worlds. TH Automobile will take a VW bus and swap a 3.6L turbo Porsche engine and also throw in an AWD system from the 996 all for $213,300. All these upgrades will allow you to get those groceries from 0-62 MPH in 5.2 seconds. Then if I understand it correctly for some extra money they will even throw another engine up front. I know after reading this your next question is “What if I want to transport something larger?” Well they also have you covered with a 4 door flat bed version for only $249,200.

Something tells me money would be better spend buying one 911 turbo and one VW bus and just switch between them. But I guess if you have the amount of money to seriously considered buying this, then the last thing on your mind is frugal spending.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive