Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Question Of The Day: What Car Should I Buy?

2011_Mazda_MX-5_PRHT_--_04-28-2011

Reader Brian writes to us with a question about what car to buy next. Since he's from the Big Apple, we'll run this on the eve of the NY Auto Show.

Hello,

I'm not sure if i'm contacting through the right medium here. I'm a long time avid reader of this blog and thank you for all the content that has been put out. I've learned a lot about the automotive industry just from this site alone. Today i'm writing to you all with a question regarding what car i should get with a budget of approximately $15K-$17K (About what my car is worth at the moment). I currently have a 2010 Miata GT, PRHT, 6sp Manual and live in the NYC area. I've had it for a few years now and love the way it drives, but its starting to wear me down in terms of comfort and practicality. I just want something that is more comfortable and practical but still learns more towards the sporty side. I've been looking at everything from a 2010 G37X, 2011 Mustang V6 Premium, to a Fiesta/Focus ST. What do you guys think? What's your personal opinions on those cars? Any input would be excellent! Looking forward to your response(s).

Have at it.

The post Question Of The Day: What Car Should I Buy? appeared first on The Truth About Cars.



from The Truth About Cars http://ift.tt/Jh8LjA

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive